Production 2- Continued Work on Images

    This week,  I have worked on sketching out each image, first in pencil.  After I am satisfied with the pencil sketch I go over it in waterproof pen.  I have only gone over the mountain scene at the bottom in pen; the other images are still being sketched out.  While the cover page is hard as it is big and important, it is difficult to do the smaller images on the content page.  I am not sure exactly how the text will fit.  I put the storyboard page over and measured out where the columns go.  Horizontally, I am confined by the columns, but I decided that vertically I could be roughly around the size from my storyboard.  I also went to Michael’s craft store again and bought different sized Micron pens.  I can use the thinner one for details and shading with lines while the larger one will make it much easier for outlines than the one I was using. (I have used the pens on other personal projects as well).

            I did not hear back from my possible interviewees so I really need to get going on that.  However, I did do a lot of research on my own for the feature article, gathering my take on the subject.  I found a lot on the subject of psychology and the outdoors as well as natural healing methods. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review