Production 1- Possible Interview and Purchasing Supplies

     In class I brainstormed who I could interview for the feature article, which I had honestly not yet given as much thought as I probably should have.  I decided it would probably be beneficial to interview a psychologist to see what they would have to say about the effects of nature on mental state.  I would like to ask them if they recommend the outdoors to their patients.  I read through descriptions of each psychologist on the internet so I could try to learn what I could about their methods and if nature is a topic they would likely be knowledgeable about.  I found several I could reach out to that might entertain the idea of an interview and be able to first my narrative.  If their description mentioned natural medicine or healing I thought they would be a more likely candidate.  I wrote down their names and numbers to contact them.    

I also went to Michael's Craft store to buy some supplies.  I already had watercolor and pens I regularly use, but they are not in the best shape and I wanted to buy new supplies for a fresh start on the project.  I bought a pack of watercolor tubes, a book of watercolor paper and another waterproof sketch pen, a Micron 02 pen. I started sketching the cover and other drawings.  I realized that should probably buy more Micron pens, of varying thickness. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Production 2- Continued Work on Images