Post-Production 1- Editing Cover and Content Page
The editing I had to do was quite simple and I was able to get back into my project with a new perspective after presenting it.
First, I heeded the advice of changing the color of the masthead. I had wanted to keep it green because that is a significant color for this issue of the magazine but I did agree it needed to stand out more. So I changed it to a darker green and changed "May" to the lighter, brighter green. I also changed the Issue number to simply the year so as to have room and I thought it better represented the issue. I played around with where to put 'May' and '2021' but I thought it looked best framing the masthead rather than listed down the page. I was glad to make the tagline larger and get that across as well.
I also fixed the spacing on the Contents page and removed the 'Mat 2021', per the reminder that it was redundant. It definitely made it look more clean and it was relieving to space out the sections.
I may need to make a few small fixes on even closer inspection, but these are the edits I have so far.
Comments
Post a Comment