Post-Production 2- Last Look Before Submission

 Editing was not as daunting a task as I had expected.  Today, I took another look at my magazine. I am satisfied with the small edits I made, as stated in the previous blog post.  Overall, I am content with my magazine but there are certain aspects I wish were different.  Particularly, I think my paintings could have been a bit cleaner and more true to how I am used to painting rather than how I tried to for this project. I think they may have turned out better had I tried to paint more natural beauty, flora and fauna.  People is my weakness and I should have addressed that earlier.  However, I enjoyed parts of the experience of making it.  This includes what I learned from the interview and writing the article.  

I also think I could have been more creative and used my strengths to make it a better product but time and uncertainty harmed it.  However, I am glad to be able to share Cultureprism.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Production 2- Continued Work on Images